A certificate course with workplace training in partnership with The GUILD International College.
Our Transition to Work Programme – It’s my choice assists young adults to take some control of their life and plan for the future. We acknowledge that there are hard choices and big decisions need to be made. Parents and students must decide on what is best for them. At Aspire Inclusive Education, we recognise their individual strengths, interests, dreams and provide opportunities for participation in the community. We use a collaborative approach and person-centred planning. This helps us develop a training plan that sets them on a path to independent living and give them the time they need to transition confidently.
Please find listed below the steps in the learning journey for your child:
- We meet each family to have a better understanding of the student’s personal profile.
- We recommend opportunities that the student may enjoy learning.
- Collaboratively, we plan for a personalised learning path with clear understanding of past obstacles and challenges to make the vision a reality.
- Together we Identify strategies to be respectful, responsive to individual needs and the action steps for a successful start.
- We start the learning journey at our training centre – The GUILD International College.
Training Programme Offered
- Digital Office Skills
- Digital Art
- Teaching Assistant Training
Course Duration – 6 months
Training Days – Monday to Friday
Choice of Sessions – Morning Session: 8:30am to 11:30am/ Afternoon Session: 1pm to 4pm
Course Fee -Morning session – SGD 1700* per month / Afternoon session – SGD 1400* per month
*terms & conditions applyTransition to Work Programme