GLOBAL INCLUSIVE TEACHING INITIATIVE (GITI) PROGRAMME
The Global Inclusive Teaching Initiative is a new global teacher training programme that will help all teachers to effectively meet the needs of all children in the classroom in a truly inclusive way.
- It is an online professional development course and is designed by leading inclusive teaching experts from the UK, US, Sweden and Dubai.
- The course is rich in content with 5 modules, 63 parts of 15 minute blocks with 90 hours total training session.
- Although it is an online course, the emphasis is extremely practical and is designed in small ‘bite-size’ pieces that teachers can try out in their lessons.
- Each learning module is made up of units that consists of several short parts composed of four key elements and uses WATCH-READ-DO- REVIEW system.
- This course is highly flexible and adaptable and teachers can start the training at any point they like.
For more information on this Inclusive Teacher Training, please contact Jayne Nadarajoo at email@example.com